Friday, May 28, 2004

Adventure, Excitement, A Jedi craves not these things....

Sup Everyone,

I just thought I'd remark a tid on Erik's adventure/accomplishment piece, (if I may label it such)...

The Chris Man liketh. It reminded me of all of the activities that I endured and how it is after the accomplishment of the act that I truly realize it's importance. Erik, you got a way with words dude. Right away, I wasn't sure where it was going but I just let it take me to the epiphany waiting at the end.

Good stuff dude, keep posting....

As for me I am just trying to keep my head above water with the wedding being 4 weeks away!!!!!!! As soon as I get something new on digital paper I'll post it..no rush though...I am currently making Flash Resumes for a job out in Portland, OR at George Fox university and another Flash Resume for Burton Snowboards, plus working at Fishhook and taking Cash jobs at AAction Movers....plus making a Flash slideshow for the wedding reception...methinks I'm keeping busy :-)

Alright, I'm on the board.....ttyl

The Chris Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home