Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Hey, great to hear from you guys. Chris it sounds like you are pretty busy with all sorts of things, let us know how things progress! Sarah, I am assuming Hibbing is being good to you, it must be nice to spend some time at home before heading out into the vast Iowa wilderness. Things are good here, I climbed my first mountain today...ouch... it was tough but i'm glad I made it...it's sometimes hard climbing by yourself because you know you could always turn around at any time and nobody would know, I took a ton of pictures because I'd get to one point and say to myself ok, i'm for sure turning around here and take a bunch of pictures, then I'd stand up and find myself going further up...let me know if you guys have any suggestions/improvements for our little blog here. Did you guys see the new york times article about blogging? Good God! they made it sound like the next form of heroin! it is here but you have to sign up for an account to see it, it's free and i've been signed up for about a year with no spam or any problems, you get an online issue every day and its kinda nice. anyways, the author says blogging is addicting and focuses on people who spend the wedding anniversery blogging etc... retarded. well i'll talk to you all later hope all are doing well.

erik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home