Friday, June 24, 2005

Share time

Hey all,

As you may or may not know, I currently work (for two more weeks) at Powell's Bookstore, an independent bookstore here in Oregon. Anyways, I thought it was a pretty cool day at work. Chuck Palahniuk (author of Fight Club, Choke, and Haunted, etc.) came into the store to sign some copies. He just dropped by, (I guess he does that, since he is from Portland) and grabbed what was in stock and signed a bunch as I put on the ole "Autographed" sticker on the cover--seemed like a cool dude. I didn't really chat with the guy, since I have only seen the movie, (and not read his books).

Well, I ended up buying an autographed copy of "Fight Club." Have any of you read the book, or any of his stuff? I was thinking of selling it on ebay. :-) To note, that is my new job, come July 6th. I will be the dude who writes the descriptions for a iSoldIt eBay Drop-off store in Salem, OR. I'm pretty pumped, as I am an ebay nut.

Well, share time is over. Thanks for listening.

Later all,

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home