Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bolstering the User Base?

Well, I know this is probably going to come off as a bit unwelcome (perhaps?) but are any of your interested in bolstering the user base for the Alumni Blog yet again? Just hearing names that I haven't heard in a while makes me wax a little nostalgic.

Any way we could zip off invitations to some others? Any suggestions? Not that I don't want to dilute our blog with too many users - it's just that I would like to see what's up with some other former English majors. I wonder if anyone got...JOBS...that actually pertain to English if they didn't go to school here?

Chris, I thought your quote was hokey. Sorry. ;-) Perhaps I read it at the wrong time.

Yeah, well, technically it's been about a year and a half at Relay since the old rehire. Sounds crazy, huh? Fraudulent calls are on the increase. (Actual fraud - not just prank calls - I don't remember if you were around for those or not, Erik.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home