Saturday, April 30, 2005

Get me off the Internet!

Hey all,

I just recently ordered the internet again, and although I spent a great deal of time outside and also spent some time with my nose in a book today, I also have just "wasted" (depending how you look at it) a bunch of my time at the GSA Auctions site.

I think I might keep tabs on this ebay alternative. Who knows when I'll need to buy my very own Hydrogen Compressor, or if that isn't your fancy, you can buy your very own 2005 COACHMEN CAPTIVA 8FT X 25FT TRAVEL TRAILER for only 5 G's...

Well, I think I may have either found a gem of the internet or sadly wasted an hour and one-half of my life probing the vast wasteland of disregarded government repairables. You be the judge, if you dare...

Well, I best get off this thing.

Later,

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home