Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm curious, do you guys (Erik, Sarah) know how to view comments? I get no respect when I decide to post how to get the man's blog when I post the comment on your post? Oh well, I guess you did make it easier for her, Erik. I made her work (or, rather, tried to make her work).

I've never read anything by Hunter, and I wasn't too impressed when I half-saw the movie F&L in LV. I say half-saw because I fell asleep half way through. I normally can pay sufficient attention to movies. One of the other movies that I have fallen asleep during was Black Hawk Down...IN THE THEATER.

Beakman, I read your essays by Shapiro about modernism. You're right - great stuff. I've seriously considered not giving you back "In Defense of Ignorance" but my better judgment tells me that it's you that should keep it. I'm done with all your books now, it's just a matter of seeing you and returning them.

That's all I have for now folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Black currant tea is delicious. Highly recommended to all.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home