Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year

I trust everyone had a helluva New Years and a blessinguva Christmas. (Yeah, I changed my adjective for your sake, Chris. Wouldn't want to create some type of terrible...what's the word...oxymoron. Yeah, that's it.)

Update on Robert's e-mail, Erik:
RobertWRogge@hotmail.com

The NDSU one that he had been using is set to expire. He graduated in the fall. I guess that qualifies him for Alumni Aspirations even more.

I worked the night of New Year's Eve. So, rather than bingeing on food, alcohol and a heinous countdown of numbers, I binged on letting deaf people tell their friends HAPPY NEW YEAR! ga For Christmas, I went home and saw my folks and brother (first time in ~six months). That's the event, there. (And where is my new Cadillac, damn it? What crumby presents I got!)

Because we all know that all I care about is mememe.

That one was for Erik, perhaps.

Sigo viviendo, friends. Nothing really much for me to update other than that. Sarah, are you livid? Chris, survive the holidays? Or did you eggnog yourself into a bowel-wrenching fit? (Yes, eggnog was just used as a verb.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home