Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Erik? Are you alive?

Sorry for being dormant lately. I finally have a little time (away from Lolo III) to post something for a change.

One more final for me: Advanced English Grammar (451). I suppose the rest of your already had this course, or maybe something like it at least. I know that Chris had it. Speaking of which, Chris, you know how you loaned me the books? Turns out the book that replaced it was one that we didn't even use. So, oh well.

How'd the interview go?

Dr. S. is doing pretty good. He gave a speech about Meuesen's Rule in Olusaamia a few weeks ago...I don't remember where he went for this. He always applied for a grant to study a Native American language somewhere around here. It was a HUGE grant, so the competition is obviously pretty stiff.

Sarah - you can pick up your English portfolio in about a year, I think. They keep them on file for that long, and then you could probably swing by and pick it up. That way you can keep it out of the hands of the rest of the world, I guess.

Not much else new with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home