Thursday, December 09, 2004

Welcome back.

You know, I just did my Capstone project. Dr. Salting was kind of concerned that I make my thirty-six page paper about twenty pages. ;-) I guess I have the opposite problem that you have Sarah.

And, just to let the three of you know, I wish I could've done a creative piece rather than doing this project. You guys had it so easy. (Well, except for you, Sarah, because you did a literary analysis--we got to look at the portfolios lately.)

Anyway, the point behind this post: how many of you know Robert Rogge? I'm interested in letting him in on the "Alumni Aspirations" as another wannabe writer who might be able to express himself among his comrades. We can use all the editors and help that we can get, in my opinion. I still am of the idea that we need a community--a real community--to be able to write things effectively. Erik...thoughts? Sarah...? I already talked to Chris about it and he says "OPB AKA PBS" (whoops, wrong quotation) "Bring him on." So, I have one out of three people saying it's ok. I want to check with the rest of you, though, first.

And Erik, I do believe that you have to invite him.
Robert.Rogge@ndsu.nodak.edu

Comment on this topic, you scurvy scallawags and let me know what you think.

In related news, if anyone wants to a read a semi-unintelligible paper about Optimality Theory and a Kenyan language called Olusaamia, let me know. ;-)

I trust that we'll all get back into the swing of things now that the semester's over. Well, at least you and I will have more time, Sarah. (Minus all that time spent around our famblies.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home