Monday, October 11, 2004

iastate.edu

Thanks for the information Sarah. I really appreciate it. I don't know what I'm going to do post-graduation. I say post- in reference to "the long run" rather than immediately following graduation. Pending I'm not rather into active duty (heh) or come across some other commitment, I'm going to enlist in the Peace Corps and don't know what I'm going to do following that. I like to be able to have some idea, so I'm looking around for options now. (Yes, three years in the making, I guess.)

I will take the GRE in the Spring. I've already decided that. I also want to take the LSAT, but only to see how I do. Law is not something that I want to get into, I'd probably end up a politician if that were the case. I already am too much of a leftist to ever make it into office, so that's a negatory.

What was your senior project? I don't remember hearing about it.

Did Kevin and Betsey meet in Iowa? I don’t know anything about their history.

I remember reading something about iastate lately, but I don't remember what it was. Hmm. I'm kind of disappointed when my memory fails me like this. I guess it probably has something to do with the hygeine.

Yes, that was a joke. And, yes, it makes no sense.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home