Monday, October 25, 2004

Quick Blog of Pride

Hey gang,

I just wanted to share my little modification made to my computer. We all know the Windows dreamesque start-up riff. Well, I changed my start-up riff to Maya Angelou saying, "Telling lies, phenomenally."

It's a modified wav file from her reading of "Phenomenal Women." (Ughh) Kris, you know how it should sound...it's freakin' hillarious. I love it.

Oh, and Erik, those lyrics are also hillarious. And some how I found out how to make them deeper than they actually are meant to be.

Well, gotta go.

Later,

Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

A good poem, Chris. Thanks for the reminder about that sweet voice. I'm glad that you're going to get to listen to that for at least the next week, until you want to tear off your ears and eat them.

How's the job? You haven't written in a while. I get lonesome. You know me.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home