Saturday, October 16, 2004

I am here...

Hey all,

I am here, in Beaverton, and I now have a warehouse job at Rite Aid. I am guarateed overtime, but the downfall is I work from 6:15am till whenever. Plus, it is only a "temp" position, even though I will be working there for a long time. The only way I can get hired full-time is to work the graveyard for awhile when the "oppurtunity" presents itself. Oh, and I still work at Target.

There is hope. I recieved a letter from the Statesman Journal about the Editorial Ass't/Paginator position regarding their reviewing of my resume, so at least I know someone is looking at the darn thing!

I could go onandonandonandon. Plus, I also tried to put a poem on here, but BLOGGER will not allow the proper spacing for it's form. Oh well, if you'd like to read it just email me at frigginhugeair@yahoo.com

Later,

Chris

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Chris,

I take it you e-mailed Dr. Sullivan and he made it possible for you to post on the 467 blog? Am I right?

Sarah and Erik,

If you want to read what the English 467 class is doing, you're welcome to go to:

http://467blog.blogspot.com

Dr. Sullivan has it set so only those in the class can post, but somehow Chris was able to post. I'm thinking that he probably contacted Sullivan. I guess that makes sense.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Linger said...

Nope, no contact. I just was a dummy before and did not see the option.

later

4:07 PM  
Blogger K said...

Funny. Oh well, I wonder what Dale will think of you posting... He'll probably wonder what's going on.

In related news, on Dale's website, he has a copy of his curriculum vitae (résumé) on his website. It's interesting to note that he doesn't have any "internships" or anything like that on it. I guess it was easier to be an English major back in the day though. Or maybe, now with all of the stuff currently on it, he just doesn't need all that old drivel. Still interesting to look at all 6+ pages of it though. I imagine yours will look similar someday, Sarah.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home