Saturday, January 29, 2005

Erik's Alive! and Typing.

Hey all,

I've never been good with titles, so I'm sorry. Erik, I'm glad the online world is more accesible. I think we've all been busy. Just to update my life standings:

Laura and I are doing great.
I just had my 24th birthday on Jan. 27th. (I feel it.)
Laura bought me C.S. Lewis' "The Screwtape Letters" and the entire set of "The Chronicles of Narnia"--lots of reading to catch up on...
I've finally got the ball rolling on my third chapter.
I've also written a few more poems, as of late.
No interviews lately. (If you didn't know, OPB fell through)
I also turned down a Night Auditor Position at a Comfort Suites because the pay wasn't worth it.
I still work at the warehouse, as a "floater," and at SEI, as a High School Tutor.

There that's me. Oh, I have made many changes to the 2nd chapter, so if you want the updated draft just post your email and I will send it to you. I am almost finished with chapter 3.

Erik, I hope the Colorado slopes have more snow than Mt. Hood. It's pretty bad up here. Timberline is the only resort open, besides Mt. Bachelor, which is relatively far away. The weather has been overly nice, ergo, no snow. So, hit up some runs for me, I've only gone once.

Okay, I got to get to work on some stuff; weekend hours are scarce.

Later,

The Chris Man


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home