Friday, May 13, 2005

Apocalypse Now

Hey all,

I just had to share this excerpt from a journal article by Paul Metzger (a prof at Multnomah Bible College). I am taking a course he is cunducting, "The Consumer Church and the Racial Divide." His artcle is titled, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice and the Savior of the World: Space, Time and Structural Evil" .......phew!

He begins the article with this excerpt:

And there before me appeared a fiery red horse,
whose rider held a wheel in his hand. With brow furrowed,
he sounded a horn, while spitting curses on the inhabitants of the earth.
And he went forward, bent on conquest. The rider's name was Road Rage.


Sorry. It's a bit dry, but I love that kind of junk. I hope you at least cracked a grin.

Later,

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home