Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Writted?

Douglas Adams is a genius. I read the book(s) about two-three years ago. Just once for me, though. I have a tendency to read things just once, sadly. I'm not much for reliving the same book over and over. (Maybe that's a problem with my education.) I don't remember anything at all about the books, really. I would like to see the movie, though, but I'm sure it pales in comparison to the wit of the book.

I told one of my friends here to buy it recently - he did and seems to like it so far.

I fear I have no answer for your question, Erik. It baffles me, too. Well, maybe it doesn't baffle me so much as I just have no explanation. I wish I did.

I just had my two-year anniversary at Relay about a week ago, Erik. How's that for commitment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home