Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Sorry I'm late.

Hello gentles and lady.

Sorry I'm late getting on this. I've been busy with this stupid summer class of mine that eats up all time imaginable. (Chris--it's like Taggart times two and way too early in the morning for me to pull any effective 5:00am catch-up action.)

Speaking of which, I ran into her at Cashwise the other day and she was talking to me about graduate schools for rhetoric and composition studies. I think I'd rather (to vaguely quote Ginsberg): take ship to Africa. I don't know how the conversation progressed to that. Perhaps we were talking about the weather, or life, or what colors of underwear we were then wearing. Yes, that must be it.

Also, here's news. I'm in a class with Kyle Garey this summer (it's an art class) and he delights in drawing pictures of penises on all of his works. It's a good thing. We've done nude models for the past few days, so naturally any inspiration that I might come by has been sapped by (to again quote Ginsberg, though this time more accurately) "America's naked mind for love."

I will read your piece and comment on it shortly, Erik. On June 11th, the summer will be mine for writing.

Glad to see we're all here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home