Sunday, October 23, 2005

I just couldn't

Hey all,

I just couldn't let this blog die, and go thirty-days and thirty-nights without a posting. I know there is still a seven day buffer, but I had a bad feeling.

Life is okay. I am reading a good book, "Hash" by the swedish author Torgny Lindgren. Yes, I bought it because his last name is the same as mine.

The amazon purchase turned out to be a good one. If you are looking for a good story (only 200 some odd pages long) go for it.

Oh, check out this. One of my co-workers took in this retarded ('cause it won't sell), but cool ('cause it's cool) item, and I had to write a description on this wicked coloring book from Freud's nightmare, or maybe J.R.R. Tolkien's.

Okay, hope you all are doing well. Anyone writing these days? I know Kris and Sarah got school issues, so I guess that leaves you, Erik?

Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Linger said...

Bytheway, my co-workers put me in a atwork bet/pool for the persons pick of team to go to the series, or to go the farthest, and they chose this on my day off of course. I got the White Sox. hehe

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home