Sunday, August 29, 2004

I'm the Sucka Foo!

Sup,

So hear I sit on the couch, in the new apartment and for the past few days I've been (unfortunately) religiously checking the Blog to see if anyone has commented on my draft. Man, I've definitely been withdrawn from society lately out here on the west coast. Don't fret, I have not spent all my time cooped up in the apartment.

Laura and I went to Multnomah Falls yesterday and hiked it up, up, up quite a ways. We're both suffering from soreness, but it's Laura who has taken over the role of gimp in this family, while I walk away, well......normally. :-)

Well, Miko (mycat) beckons me to come and play with her bell-ball.

Later,

Chris

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Well, Chris, I was going to give you some feedback tonight, but my computer decided to restart just as I was finishing up with my standard Word comments, so I'm going to just get to it another day, as I should probably be getting to sleep.

You'll get yer comments.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home