Sunday, August 22, 2004

Take it from one who has leeched...

Unless that person is a super-nerd, there is no way to know if someone is leeching. Chances are that person has his wireless connection, doesn't check to see if there are multiple IPs using it (and he probably would care less as long as you refrain from downloading megabytes and megabytes of junk). Lord knows ever since I've got this internet connection here, I have not once checked to see if someone else is being dishonest. I really could care less. Perhaps I'm too benevolent.

I'm upset you didn't do Oregon in phonological symbols. (Is that even what they are...I have forgotten.) You should know better. We've all been through it. Plus, I'm not sure if they're pronouncing it "Ore-eh?-gin" as in the rock, the pseudo-question, the alcohol. ;-)

I should've warned you. It most definitely is not "ore-gone." Ha ha. Say that to an Oregonian some time, expect verbal lashing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linger said...

[ɔərIgIn]

I'm sorry Kris....I actually thought about it, and I also knew that (at least) you would be pissed if I did otherwise. So there ya go, hehehe.

I hope the symbols worked...

Later

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home