Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hey guys,

Thanks everybody for keeping the blog running. Haven't had much to report these last couple weeks. I did make it to ND kris, but was only actually in fargo for a couple days. I did stop in and have a cup of coffee at the Turf. and low and behold found Karlee sitting at the same table we used to sit at. It was cool, got to catch up with her a bit. I swear to god that vacations are the overtime hours of life.

I'm back in steamboat now, still fishing and just recently the mountain opened so i've been boarding as well. I'm a manager now here on the mountain and we got new software for the rentals. Been some growing pains getting used to that. I did however have to write an employee handbook. Man, made me wish i had paid more attention in the tech writing stuff. I found myself wanting to just write stream of conciousness instructions james irving style. heh, anyways, it was good practice.

Well, its thanksgiving today, and thankfully I have 2 seperate turkey dinners to attend. yumm yumm. hope you all have your own dinners to attend and that you are having a good thanksgiving.

talk to you later

erik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home