Friday, July 30, 2004

Correction to "Grrrrrrrrrr..."

What I initially heard on the news was that **Blank** Simpson's autobiography sold over 400,000 copies in it's first week of sales. I looked into it. Jessica Simpson has a evil sister who plays that pop-punk, rock-and/or-roll and that sister's name is Ashlee Simpson. Her album is titled, "Autobiography."

I guess the most coveted song-writers and producer (who shall be left unknown in the article, but I looked up. His name is John Shanks (Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge, Alanis Morrissette)) worked on her album.......sheesh! The producer claims she co-wrote the whole album, aka the songwriters watched her life on MTV reality shows. So much time, effort and money into a Simpson chick....all I ask is WHY AMERICA, WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

On a lighter note:

Erik, you be fly-fishing! I envy you a bit; that is an awesome past-time. Have fun, be young, and drink (insert beverage).
Everyone should put their addresses on the blog so I can randomly send you guys and gal letters and such. Laura and I are moving the 17th of August to Portland, OR. We rented the Uhaul trailer yesterday (6'x12'x5'5''). I'll put my address as soon as I can on the blog.

I'm not sure when we will have access to the internet, which sucks BIG, cause I'm an addict when it comes to email checking.

I wrote a poem a couple days ago, which Kris has already tapped into and given me some feedback...It wasn't finished when he read it, so hopefully it has improved since the last...I'll post it in a few days, I only have a few more hours to put in at work so the weekend shall be open to write a bit :-)

Keep the blog alive.

Later,

The Chris Man

(p.s. this post ended up going longer than originally planned:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home