Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I apologize, but here's the latest draft (with which I am content)

Hey All,

That's a very interesting, yet perverse twist upon one of my favorite childrens stories.....turns out the story of Alice is actually punishment for every girl who will indefinitely have a date with Father Time instead of you know who's camera! Well that certainly beats the ole "That guy musta been on acid when he wrote that dude," angle...interesting.

Well, I've had some time again to become inspired to finish this poem I've been working on for awhile now. Although, I am pleased with my recent additions and revisions. I hope you enjoy. Please, feel free to help me further with the process :-)

The Guise of Dis

By Chris Lindgren

Disgrace for grace.
Disrupt this Dis,
Dis-side on slith’ring, blurring infamy.

Dis-satisfied?
Dis-a-gree? We’ll
Disband this dis-ease into blissed out abyss…

…Distance yourself,
Disjoin from ease—
Dis-stance ourselves against this grace, his grace.

Disgrace, thisgrace, whosegrace?

Dis-ease between the lines, hissssss
Dis-asters pungent sting.
Thisgrace we’ve left behind
A kiss, like Dis, we’ll bring.

Disgrace, thisgrace, whosegrace?

Dis-coitaled, we’ll laugh as one,
Dis-pair of pleasures bound.
Dis-ire once begun
Thisgrace, whosegrace, confound.

Disgrace, thisgrace, whosegrace?

‘Tis you, will who Dis-sides,
Dis-tasteful burgeoned fate.
Thisgrace we shall divide,
Righteous we shall create.

Disgrace, thisgrace, Hisgrace.

Hisgrace for pigs divine,
This Legion found in me.
Abyss you soon shall find,
This swine I trust in me.

Mene, Mene, Tekel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home