Tuesday, January 24, 2006

hey everybody,

i'm back after a long sabatical (sp?). Finally got internet access here. Everything is good here, i'm chilling here in steamboat, snowboarding a bunch, sadly i'm still only working on my 360's. Thinking about going to the x games in aspen this weekend, its only like 2.5 hours away, and if i can get work off i'll be checking them out.
Sarah, my phone number is 701-367-5628 and no I've never been able to solve those damned rubix cubes. (I did take all the stickers off one and move them around to make it look like i did). hmm your capstone project....I remember it was a research project, and why do i get a sense that Feminism was involved? hmm other than that I'm sorry to say i can't remember the specifics. For all the work we did on those damn things, we didn't really go over them much as a group...
Kris, what is/was yours on?

Later
erik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home