Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Curious

Hello all,

I am curious. What is a typical day for each of you? If there is no patter, what happened yesterday?

Here is mine:

Wake Up (7-8am)

Get ready for work, etc.

Drive to Salem for work (9-10am)

List things on ebay (10am-7pm)

Drive home (7pm-8pm)

Read, play guitar, chat, write, etc. (8pm-1am)

Repeat


I should note, those are my five work day experiences. My days off can be drastically different, and do not require 100miles of travel either.....

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linger said...

Naps. I've never been accustomed to them.

Have you ever tried "Stash" Chai Green Tea. It's phenomenal.

Interesting how I've picked out daily beverages....

I also drink the former, coupled with a Mountain Dew later in the grind.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home