Friday, April 07, 2006

Most excellent to see a new face on the blog (literally)! robert you are more than welcome here any time, you bring a good kind of new energy to the blog. The four of us have become rather like a quartet of old farts who've known each other forever, we all know where each other are at, (on the porch) what we're each doing (chewing snuff and swearing at little kids) and what we all like to do for fun (see previous italics). But really, it sounds like you have a nice set up in B-town, i was fortunate enough to travel spain for a bit but never made it to barcelona, its a beautiful place, i don't know why but even in the semi-arid desert between madrid and the coast i had the feeling that i could drop a seed and watch it grow. maybe all that would grow would be a story, i don't know. either way, I could see it being an excellent place to write.

I am in colorado now just finishing up the ski season here and getting ready to strap on my boots and dig some holes. I'll be running a landscaping crew here in steamboat this summer. I get to fly fish and camp, as well as drive to wyoming and get fireworks... but i've found little time to write. thats a lie i guess, I find time laying around my house like soiled underwear, i ignore it as long as i can until i round it up and stuff it in my hamper. anyways, good to have you here robert and i hope you stick around.

Sarah, i did not get your postcard yet. I don't receive enough mail to warrant even a weekly trip to the P.O. so instead i just wait until someone asks if i've received an item they've sent...

and robert, we did meet at school, i think i even had a class with you once, hmm, wards world lit maybe? anyways hope chris and kris are doing well
talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home